Options for production, collection and transfer of bovine embryos include:
- On Farm Flushing
- Clients can administer super-ovulatory treatments to their cows and flush on farm via the Westwood Mobile Lab.
- Flushing at Westwood
- Clients can administer super-ovulatory treatment on farm and bring their inseminated donor cow(s) to Westwood for the embryo recovery process.
- Donor cows can be housed at a Westwood location for all super-ovulatory treatments and artificial inseminations. Embryos recovered from the donor cow(s) can be transferred fresh to synchronized recipient females or they can be frozen for transfer at a later date.
Options for production, collection and transfer of caprine embryos include:
- Clients administer super-ovulatory treatments to their sheep on farm and bring inseminated donor ewe(s) to Westwood for surgical flushing.
- Embryos can be transferred fresh into synchronized recipients or frozen for transfer to recipient sheep at a future date.
Other services include:
- Bovine donor housing and care including cow –calf pairs
- Bovine recipient female housing and care
- Embryo freezing in ethylene glycol or glycerol cryoprotectants
- Transfer of fresh or frozen embryos
- Assistance with embryo sales including exportation
- Assistance with live animal marketing
- Bovine cooperator herds for embryo implantation into recipient females
- Reproductive consultation including estrus synchronization programs
- We offer IVF Services
WESTWOOD EMBRYO SERVICES, Inc.
1760 Dakota Ave.
Waverly, IA 50677